Here we go again...
As you will most likely of seen, ESPN won the rights to broadcast the 2013 season 'live', with the possibility of some races being delayed if clashing with high profile events. Further development this week saw BT Vision acquire ESPN (both main and America channels) broadcasting rights for the UK for all their sports.
It is BT Visions aim to take on Sky Sports as a main sports broadcaster in the UK after securing live Premier League football as well as Premiership Rugby. Further European contracts have since been secured (notably Italy which plays Sunday evening games broadcast currently on ESPN).
So where does this leave Indycar TV coverage in the UK? The picture below is taken from the ESPN story on the BT Vision website...
As more details come to light I will add them to this page, and hope for some kind of promising outcome. But there will be coverage up until at least the end of July.
1) All races up to 31/7/13 are live
2) ESPN working hard to keep Indycar on and seamless transition after 31/7/13
3) No answer on any pre-show / build in programming.
(Thanks to Justin)
4) St Pete race is now on many EPG's, Live
5) Further ahead on the ESPN UK website, Barber appears, but only 'as live'.
6) There are re-runs and highlights scheduled throughout the week. Check your EPG, listings, also HERE.
7) ESPN are showing the Indy Lights races, not sure as of yet if they are 'as live' or highlights, St Pete - Friday @ 11AM.