- You have to travel 24,000 miles in a season to watch the races at the track.
- You know there is a low banked, 1.5 mile oval which would fit in the schedule
- You know who Dario Franchitti is, and not just because he's Paul di Resta's
- You think Will Power is a fool (not neccesarily limited to the British!)
- You are very familiar with stuttering, barely watchable Internet feeds.
- You think Indycar should come back to England.
- You spend your time reading American news articles online, because the British
coverage is non existant.
- You get angry every year, when Dario Franchitti is overlooked for Sports Personality
of the Year....AGAIN. (This year exepmpt! Ed.)
- Unlike the rest of the UK, you look forward to the end of May for something other than
a Bank Holiday!
- You know and love Keith Huewen.
- You get more race coverage on Sky Sports with less ad breaks!
- After the F1 is over, you know you can spend Sunday evening watching racing too.
- You have to explain to other British race fans why Indycar is not NASCAR.
- You have to listen to other British race fans comparing Indycar to F1
- You have heard the sentence "but they just go round in circles...." a million
- You knew who Dan Wheldon was before 16th October 2011
So after reading "You know you're an Indycar fan if...." by @Indycar_MN I decided to enlist the help of my Twitter family to come up with a British Indycar fan version....This list isn't complete by any means, but might show people that us Brits love Indycar too!! Here goes....You know you're a British Indycar fan IF: